$16,000,000 in Energy Efficiency Grants up for grabs
Are you a small to medium-sized business looking to upgrade or replace inefficient equipment to improve your energy efficiency, reduce energy use, and buffer against long-term energy cost volatility? This could be the grant for you.
The Program’s objectives are to:
– improve energy efficiency practices and increase uptake of energy-efficient technologies
– assist small and medium businesses to manage their energy usage and costs
– reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
The Programs intended outcomes are:
– raised awareness of energy efficiency opportunities
– energy savings for small businesses
– reduced power bills for small and medium businesses
– emissions abatement contributing to reducing Australia’s emissions to 43% below 2005 levels by 2030.
The Department of Climate Change, Energy, the Environment and Water has $16,000,000 in the coffers and the estimated grant value will be from $10,000.00 to $25,000.00
Closing date is the 19th April, 2023 at 5:00 pm (ACT Local Time)
Instructions for Application Submission:
Let me know if you need a Grant Writer.
#climatechange #environment #power #energyefficiency #carbonemissions #grantwriting #grants #powerbill